Collaborators & Partners
Good Health WINS champions are taking collective action to reduce vaccine hesitancy and improve vaccination rates. Together, trusted messengers in NCNW sections, national affiliates, and partnering organizations share the vision and understand the importance of immunizations and good health. We are a growing network of grassroot organizations, health care advocates, policy makers and people who passionately want to inform and empower everyone, especially communities of color, on vaccine opportunities, access and reducing health disparities. Good Health WINS begins with education and grows with partners and people who care. Join the Good Health WINS collaborators and partners.
Collaborators (National and Local Partners)
- State Organizations
- National Affiliates
National and Local Partners
- Vaccinate Your Family (VYF)
- Trust for America’s Health (TFAH)
- National Hispanic Christian Leadership Council (NHCLC)
- The Continental Societies, Inc.
- National Black Nurses Association
- NCNW Health Equity Committee
- Swing Phi Swing Social Fellowship
- Phi Delta Kappa
- The Links, Inc.
- Women’s Home and Overseas Mission of the AME Zion (W.H.O.M.S.) Church
- Women’s Missionary Society of the AME Church (WMSAMEC)
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.